HelloBC Listings Program Refund & Credit Policy
To view the HelloBC Listings Program Terms & Conditions visit www.tourismbc.net/dms/Public/TermsAndConditions.aspx.
Destination British Columbia reserves the right to make changes to its Refund & Credit Policy at its sole and exclusive discretion.
- Approved Accommodation Regular Inspection and Registration for Print and Website Listings:
- Accommodation Properties who enroll online must pay for registration at that time by choosing invoice or credit card payment to pay for program enrollment, which includes the cost for the on-site inspection.
- $100 +GST of the annual registration fee is non-refundable.
- If an Accommodation Property withdraws from the Approved Accommodation Listings Program prior to the inspection of the property, but after data entry has been completed, a full refund, less the $100+ GST non-refundable portion, is provided.
- Once inspection is complete and the property is given approved status, no refund is provided unless the Accommodation Property withdraws, closes down or is sold prior to final close date for printing of the Approved Accommodation Guide, in which case Destination British Columbia will provide the total refund less $100+GST.
- All other credits and refunds for Approved Accommodation Program listings are entertained on a case-by-case basis.
- Accommodation Property data entry resulting in errors in print will not be refunded.
- Errors/omissions by Destination British Columbia will be reviewed and a credit or refund issued according to management decision. Print errors cannot be corrected. Web listings will be corrected within 72 business hours.
- Refunds and credits will not be provided for changes to listings enhancements that were requested after final close date for printing of the Approved Accommodation Guide.
- Re-Inspection Fee:
- Payment in full must be received prior to inspection.
- Fee is non-refundable unless the Accommodation Property advises, prior to re-inspection, that they wish to withdraw from the program.
Activities/Attractions, Transportation and Events
- Tourism businesses that enroll in the HelloBC Listings Program must pay at the time of registration by choosing invoice or credit card payment.
- The Base Listing Fee and any paid enhancements are non-refundable.
- Credits and refunds for the HelloBC Listings Program are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Errors/omissions by Destination British Columbia will be reviewed and a credit or refund issued according to management decision. HelloBC Listings Program errors/omissions will be corrected within 72 business hours